+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Select category showing below content. Code solution needed.

Select category showing below content. Code solution needed.

Hello,

Could someone help me out with this????

supp.jpg

Cant seem to figure out the code to make the select category box show above other content. Please help

Did you check it at some kind of browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE,...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Did you check it at some kind of browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE,...?
    Yes I did. I first noticed it on a tablet. Then checked on mobile, IE, chrome and firefox. The other select box shows properly.( Select distance). The snapshot you see attached there is firefox. but it is exactly the same on all devices.

I am seeing you have problem with search by distance plugin. please inactive the plugin and recheck, if it solved your problem,please install latest version of this plugin. If no, let me know.

Try z-index with higher priority than featured listing

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    I am seeing you have problem with search by distance plugin. please inactive the plugin and recheck, if it solved your problem,please install latest version of this plugin. If no, let me know.

supppp2.jpg

Same result with search by distance plugin disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Try z-index with higher priority than featured listing
    errrmmmmmm, how do i do that?

Hello Ovuezirie Agajere,

Open file: ftp://templates>>general_wide>>css>>style.css at line ~5289 find class: div.cd-extendable > div.box

and line: z-index: 1; change to z-index: 100; Save and check categories dropdown again.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread