+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobs Category Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Which image you mean? please put a screenshot
    Here's the screenshot:

The Jobs listing type is broken right now (submitted a ticket) so the listing's content is not displayed but that's how it looked before it broke, a generic image and I'd like to have no image at all.

Hello Nikolai,

Would you please send Admin Panel Access to my PM. I will check it ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I will check it ASAP.
    Any luck with those thumbnails?

Hello Nikolay,

Please open Admin Panel >> Listing Types find Jobs and click edit. https://screencast.com/t/ywOnMPFy
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

I think we all misunderstood his point. He wants to completely remove the picture part above in his picture like I had suggest using "display:none;" it seems not to work in listing box or so

Oh yes I didn't understand the question.

Yes : display: none; will be ok. But would you please show us how do you want to show listings in boxes?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Please open Admin Panel >> Listing Types find Jobs and click edit. https://screencast.com/t/ywOnMPFy
    It's set to Enable Pictures > No just like in your screenshot. However, this only disables uploading images by the users. When the listing is displayed, it shows a generic image, the one in the screenshot I posted 4 posts above. I'd like to get rid of these generic images.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I think we all misunderstood his point. He wants to completely remove the picture part above in his picture like I had suggest using "display:none;" it seems not to work in listing box or so
    Correct. display:none works on the internal page but not on the homepage. Here's the code:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    I can't see how I can hide the blank_10x7.gif image. If I set li.no-picture to display:none, the whole li is gone and I don't want that. If I could add a custom class to the image, that could solve the problem.

As a general observation though, we shouldn't deal with this. If Enable Pictures is set to No, there shouldn't be any generic pictures showing.

Add this line to img tag.
    Code:
    I mean like this:
    Code:

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Add this line to img tag.
    Code:
    I mean like this:
    Code:
    Two questions:

1) what page should I edit?
    2) it looks like it will affect all images

I only need to disable images where Enable Pictures set to No.

+ Reply to Thread