+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobs Category Images

Jobs Category Images

Template: General Wide.

Is there a way NOT to have images for this category? Right now, when a user posts a job, it is displayed with a default image which doesn't serve any purpose and looks ugly. I'd like to disable images for this category.

I mean, I can edit the style sheet, but is there a way to do it from the admin side?

Still need help... Style sheet hack works on the Jobs page (site.com/jobs.html) but not on a home page where Jobs category is displayed.

Your question is not clear to me.
    When a user post a listing without picture, it automatically shows default picture in
    your_template_folder/img/no-picture.png
    You can change default picture.
    if you want to show icons beside each category, you should install category icon plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    When a user post a listing without picture, it automatically shows default picture in
    your_template_folder/img/no-picture.png
    You can change default picture.
    I'd like not to have any pictures. For job ads, there is no need for pictures.

Guru
    set up a new listing type not a category and do not allow pictures is one way, a second way might be to create a new listing plan for that category and set pictures to 0 ? but you would need to check that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    set up a new listing type not a category and do not allow pictures is one way, a second way might be to create a new listing plan for that category and set pictures to 0 ? but you would need to check that would work.
    Jobs is a listing type with no pictures allowed and it defaults to that generic image. It doesn't look good.

you can set display: none; to it?

Right now, when a user posts a job, it is displayed with a default image which doesn't serve any purpose and looks ugly
    Which image you mean? please put a screenshot
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; September 25, 2017 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    you can set display: none; to it?
    I did that. It works on the internal page but not on the home page. On the home page, the image is a background for <li> element. If I set it to display:none, the <li> is gone.

+ Reply to Thread