+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Displaying Listings on the Front Page

Displaying Listings on the Front Page

Is there a way to display actual listings on the front page, not the categories?

For example, right now I have Motors / Cars / Motorbikes and so on. I'd like to display Cars with a list of actual ads under it, let's say 4 or 5.

Is this possible?

Hello Nikolai,

You can use the Listing Boxes plugin for it: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/listing-box.html
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

That one is the Featured box with different options (Popular, Recently Added, Featured, and Random). I'm talking about the one at the top with all the major categories (Motors, Classifieds, Services etc) and their subcategories.

I guess I can ditch the top box with all the categories and display ads with Listing Boxes but I need a box like this for each main category like Cars, Jobs, Rent ect.

Okay, all good, figured it out — just add a new box and tell it what page to live on. Brilliant.

Also you can install Listing carousel plugin and use it together with listing box. At first create box with listing in Listing box plugin then choose this box in Listing carousel plugin. If you want carousel of course
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello,

Personally I have a little problem with, I can not seem to filter by category.

+ Reply to Thread