+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monetize plugin does not work properly

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    Hi guys!

After installing monetizer plugin in listing sorting options appeared Bump Up (Ascending), Bump Up (Descending), does anyone know how to remove it?
    I was asking for this earlier as well as it messup sorting but the dev think otherwise. So I decided not to use it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I was asking for this earlier as well as it messup sorting but the dev think otherwise. So I decided not to use it at the moment.
    I don't know why they think otherwise but as you see it is important, this is an absolutely unnecessary option.

They think bump up sorting should be separated from regular sorting so viewers can tell which ads use bump up and which ads don't. In this case, as a customer stand point who use bump up feel sad because it reveals that their services/product didn't sell well and thus has to spend money to bump it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    They think bump up sorting should be separated from regular sorting so viewers can tell which ads use bump up and which ads don't. In this case, as a customer stand point who use bump up feel sad because it reveals that their services/product didn't sell well and thus has to spend money to bump it up.
    You are right, the Monetizer plugin really does not work properly, unfortunately this was a loss of money for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    You are right, the Monetizer plugin really does not work properly, unfortunately this was a loss of money for us.
    I do think this plugin is a big plus to flynax software. It just the logic does not favor paid customer. Not too many people want to see their ads is listed as a bump up. Most want their ads to be a top as a new, fresh ads. In my case many customers got confused by the sorting with the option Bump Up as well so I guess not using it would be better at the moment.

Guru
    I paid to have that removed from memory as a modification as it was not required for a user to see that information, so yes the developer in my view has that part wrong as users do not need to see it was bumped up.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    I paid to have that removed from memory as a modification as it was not required for a user to see that information, so yes the developer in my view has that part wrong as users do not need to see it was bumped up.
    Good for you. I wished they have the option to choose to turn it off.

+ Reply to Thread