+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about email notifications

Question about email notifications

Ho can I stop emails notification to admin or users about submitting ads or opening account?

Guru
    Just go into your email templates and set those emails to inactive

Hello Mahmoud,

You cannot stop emails notification to admin or users about submitting ads or opening account. We can do it as a customization only.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Mahmoud,

You cannot stop emails notification to admin or users about submitting ads or opening account. We can do it as a customization only.
    Are you saying that just setting thise emails to inactive does not stop them ? I am sure it does ? maybe I am wrong but I have set several emails to inactive to stop notifications being sent out and it has worked for those

You cannot stop all email notifications.

You can deactivate send email notification to register users in Admin Panel >> Account Types edit account and find line: Account confirmation by email
    But you cannot deactivate notification for add listing also cannot deactivate notifications to administrator.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    ok thanks Viktor

thanks Pete and Viktor
    but actually we need such future because of tens of listings added every day and i pay for smtp also my inbox will explode so could you consider find way to stop admin notification

Hello Mahmoud,

Exists millions free mail services but you chose paid service. I suggest you to use free mail service.
    Of course if you want we can deactivate all notification with some extra fee.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Mahmoud,

Exists millions free mail services but you chose paid service. I suggest you to use free mail service.
    Of course if you want we can deactivate all notification with some extra fee.
    actually i didn't chooses but iam with hosting didn't have their email service i think that i should do what you adviced and change the email to free one thanks Viktor

Or change your hosting which has mail service.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread