+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto Poster

Auto Poster

Thank you Flynax for this wonderful plugin.
    I am just now configuring. However, I have a request

I see where in plugin configuration this is :

ID NAME
    1 Facebook
    2 Twitter

What if we have multiple facebook and twitter page that I need to post to also?

1. Could this plugin be enhance so we can add/connect multiple Facebook and Twitter (in simple terms -> give us an add and a delete button so we can add and remove multiple app id configuration).

Example below:

ID NAME DESCRIPTION
    1 Facebook (My Facebook page name)
    2 Facebook (My Facebook Page name 2)
    3 Twitter (My Twitter page name 1)
    4 Twitter (My Twitter Page name 3)

2. It would be nice to throw post to Google Plus Page too

Capture2.jpg
    Last edited by Errol; August 6, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Guru
    Sounds Interesting

Looks Good, I would love to see this expanded to users, IE the users can also set up to post their posts to their social media accounts.

will give it a run around the block, I have been doing what this plugin does but manually, so if this works then it will save some time.

* Does not seem to be available in the plugins download options from the dashboard as yet ? *
    Last edited by Pete Young; August 5, 2017 at 02:00 AM.

Hello,

I install this plugin, but if i try to configure the Facebook site, i just have a blanc page:

http://www.occas.lu/admin/index.php?...odule=facebook

:-(

Hello,

When i want to buy the plugin from my panel control i received this message:

The plugin you are trying to buy is already available for your domain, please try to refresh the page.

Nothing change after i refresh the page....the same message

Best regards

Hello Errol,

Thanks for choosing "Auto Poster" plugin. The current version of the plugin doesn't support multiple Facebook and Twitter accounts and support only 2 social networks: Twitter and Facebook. This is the first version of the Plugin and we tried to make it simple and stable. For this reason, we've added posting to one account and later we plan to add the ability to post to a few accounts.

Hello Stephane Boultgen,

Please submit a ticket and I will fix this problem.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post

* Does not seem to be available in the plugins download options from the dashboard as yet ? *
    how are people getting this as I still do not see this in plugins options to download from dash ?

HI,

I haven't seen the plug in yet. I would like to know before buying if there is any configuration option that allows me to set it by Account type or user account. For example:

I have two account types:
    1-Real Estate
    2-Individual

I would like to set the Auto Poster only for users under "Real Estate" account and not individual.

Now, the second thing is that it would be nice if this plugin can work with the same concept as Monetizer, where the users can buy a certain amount of "Auto Posters" and select when to post to FB or TW while posting a new item. So if someone is posting a car for sale he or she can use one of their bought Auto Posters and push the add to social nets.

Let me know what do you think. Overall it looks a good plugin.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    how are people getting this as I still do not see this in plugins options to download from dash ?
    Can you please submit a ticket? We will help you with this problem.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Evequoz View Post
    HI,

Now, the second thing is that it would be nice if this plugin can work with the same concept as Monetizer, where the users can buy a certain amount of "Auto Posters" and select when to post to FB or TW while posting a new item. So if someone is posting a car for sale he or she can use one of their bought Auto Posters and push the add to social nets.

pretty similar to what I said above but I like your idea better.

+ Reply to Thread