+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post an ad: country list

Post an ad: country list

When the user signs up to post an ad, the Country dropdown list in Step Two has only 5 countries: USA, Russia, France, Germany, Belgium. I need Australia in there.

How can I fix this?

Guru
    ? just go to your countries in the data base and activate it.

I don't have countries in the Data Entries. I have Australia with its states.

Anyway, I fixed this in Registration Fields (User Accounts) by linking Data Entries to Australia and changing Country to State. It's just strange that these 5 countries were displayed, don't know where they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai Razouvaev View Post
    I don't have countries in the Data Entries. I have Australia with its states.

Anyway, I fixed this in Registration Fields (User Accounts) by linking Data Entries to Australia and changing Country to State. It's just strange that these 5 countries were displayed, don't know where they come from.
    Hello Nikolai,

If you use the Multifield/Geo Filter plugin for these fields that you can manage it via following section: AP -> Plugins -> Multi-field/Geo filtering -> Countries (for example)
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I asked Flynax to get rid of the countries on my website because I don't need them, yet those 5 countries popped up on the sign-up page. I fixed the problem, thank you for trying to help.

+ Reply to Thread