+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add a facebook button "I Like" and link it with my facebook/page?

How to add a facebook button "I Like" and link it with my facebook/page?

Hello Flynax team,

I want to know if it's possible to add a block where I can insert a facebook "I Like" button and link it to my www.facebook.com/autosdeleste page.

Regards
    Jose Bonilla

You could try here https://www.addthis.com/get/sharing#.T7vWa1Lugzc

or sign up to facebook developers to get like buttons etc http://developers.facebook.com/?ref=pf

Thanks Chris for sharing,

How do I integrate this codes into a Block? I have tried creating a block PHP and HTML and is not working. Any Ideas?

Regards

i remember having similar problems, the way i got round it was to use html, then change the content box to source so you are inputting html, put in the code then save.

I found that if i then clicked the source button to revert back from html it wouldnt work, but if you input the code and saved straightaway it did.

Hope that makes sense

Hello Jose Bonilla,

Let me know if the response from Chris helped you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

I did try Chris advise but could not figure it out. All I want is to have a "I Like" button and this should be linked to my facebook page that I created for my site.

Can you please helped me.

Thanks
    Jose Bonilla

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Bonilla View Post
    Hello Viktor,

I did try Chris advise but could not figure it out. All I want is to have a "I Like" button and this should be linked to my facebook page that I created for my site.

Can you please helped me.

Thanks
    Jose Bonilla
    If you create a block, html style, press source and insert your code. I use this for java script for ads as the banner blocks don't allow any scripting. It should work. I don't now and can't remember if you have to insert appid and key but if you have to, you can insert them before Body tag in top/head file for the actual template you are using.
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

+ Reply to Thread