+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hotfix for update using patch 4.5.1 to 4.5.2?

Hybrid View

Hotfix for update using patch 4.5.1 to 4.5.2?

Dear all

I'm upgrading from 4.3 and everything went smoothly until patch 4.5.1 to 4.5.2
    I have this error when trying to import patch.

Failed to run the SQL query.Unknown column 'engine_cylinders' in 'abc_listings'
    Failed to run the SQL query.Table 'abc_maindb.{db_prefix}listings' doesn't exist
    Failed to run the SQL query.Table 'abc_maindb.{db_prefix}listings' doesn't exist
    The MySQL dump has corrupt queries; importing the new language has failed

MYSQL ERROR
    Error: Unknown column 'engine_cylinders' in 'abc_listings'
    Query: /* all in one */ALTER TABLE `abc_listings` CHANGE `engine_cylinders` `engine_cylinders` double NOT NULL;
    Function: require_once
    File: /home/abc/public_html/admin/index.php (line# 216)

Reapply patch give

MYSQL ERROR
    Error: Duplicate column name 'Cron'
    Query: ALTER TABLE `abc_accounts` ADD `Cron` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
    Function: require_once
    File: /home/abc/public_html/admin/index.php (line# 210)

Any idea?
    Last edited by Wei Hong; July 7, 2017 at 08:44 AM.

It's likely that you don't use some default fields and it resulted to the problem.

To complete patching please open patch.sql file with a text editor, copy sql queries from the line where error happened (not including the line), copy to database manager and click go
    or run sql code in phpmyadmin but in this case you need to replace {sql_prefix} with actual tables prefix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    It's likely that you don't use some default fields and it resulted to the problem.

To complete patching please open patch.sql file with a text editor, copy sql queries from the line where error happened (not including the line), copy to database manager and click go
    or run sql code in phpmyadmin but in this case you need to replace {sql_prefix} with actual tables prefix.
    Thanks Mike,

One question. In the fresh installation flynax always asks to delete the install folder, but all of the patch always has this folder? What should I do after I finished apply patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Thanks Mike,

One question. In the fresh installation flynax always asks to delete the install folder, but all of the patch always has this folder? What should I do after I finished apply patch?
    Hello Wei Hong,

You can miss changes from install folder if you don't plan to re-install it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread