+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smsCoin - gateway error - is missing

Question smsCoin - gateway error - is missing

Hello. Can somebody help? smsCoin 1.0.2 does not apear as option for payment, as someone else talk in this topic. http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...full=1#post999

Flynax developer
    Hello,

Could you please describe the problem in more details.

Question error

Just as those who wrote in that topic. I installed the plugin, I made ​​the correct settings in the administration area, but does not appear as alternative payment. I attached a picture ..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Flynax developer
    You are likely to set up a price of listing plan which exceeds the allowable limit for your country. (Please see our Guide)

Where i can see the limits for my country (Romania)? And what need to be setup in the plan price? (I mean full price, comision, procent.. ?)

Found a bug inside admin area. Take a look at picture. Min. Price is missing!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master
    The problem is the min price field is missing in install.xml and pre.gateway.php.
    Please contact the support and open a ticket.
    I think the Flynax Team has uploaded a wrong version!

Best regards
    Steffen

Flynax developer
    The allowed price of your country detect automaticly. If the price of a listing plan more acceptable price in your country; then the payment gateway "smscoin" will be hiden.

Question

So, make me understand, please .. I can fix the price from the "price plan". Okay. So where should I look on smscoin.com, to put a correct value (the "pricing plan")?

Flynax developer
    You can see the prices of SMSCoin for your country here

or please see attachment screen:
    smscoin.JPG

+ Reply to Thread