+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cdn implementation

cdn implementation

Any suggestion what is the easiest way to integrate cdn for static images to overload server resources and speed up the site?

Master
    Hello Desmond Lim,

i think the best way is jQuery Asynchronous Image Loader.
    But there must some changes in Files. Thats some work. If i have time i will test it and then publish here.

I think its a good idea!

Best regards
    Steffen
    Last edited by Steffen Buschkemper; May 19, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

Actually i am refer to content distribution network to allow distributed source to host your web objects (text, graphics, URLs and scripts) to reduce resources on your server and increase proximity for an international visitor base.

Most it is located at "config.inc" by changing the system path

Hello Desmond,
    We already discussed CDN implementation with out tech team, I hope we will be able to apply CDN logic
    through plugin, I will keep you updated in this thread. Thank you for interesting post Desmond.

John

I would also like to follow-up on this. I will be implementing content delivery network (CDN) for my auto classifieds site and am wondering what file edits should be done on the config file or there is a plugin being developed or has been developed for this purpose.

Being able to apply CDN to a powerful script like flynax classifieds will be an added plus or incentive for potential buyers / users of flynax script and a bonus for loyal users like us.

Thank you very much!
    My Flynax Installation: Car Finder Philippines

any news about CDN plugin ?

Hi, was this ever implemented?

+ Reply to Thread