+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Option to make listing fields non-editable

Hello Pete,

Yes you are right, I have checked on my local version and I see the same problem. I will create new task for our developers with the problem.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

Yes you are right, I have checked on my local version and I see the same problem. I will create new task for our developers with the problem.
    OK Viktor, I will keep testing to see if I can find the problem, and will not submit a ticket but wait here for solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    OK Viktor, I will keep testing to see if I can find the problem, and will not submit a ticket but wait here for solution.
    Hi Pete, is this bug in 4.5.2 or 4.5.1?

Guru
    Wei Hong, I have the latest version 4.5.2 from memory it was OK in 4.5.1 but I would probably still check

Guru
    How is this fix going Viktor or is best to create a ticket ?

Hello Pete,

We will fix it in the next version of the Flynax but if you need it now I suggest you create new ticket with the request. Vladimir will fix it for you ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

We will fix it in the next version of the Flynax but if you need it now I suggest you create new ticket with the request. Vladimir will fix it for you ASAP.
    ? Thanks Viktor, I think anyone running paid classified listings would need this fix ? is there nobody charging for listings ? everyone is free. I would have thought this was a major problem / flaw in the system for most everyone ? maybe I am wrong.

Hello Pete,

Ok I will ask our developers solve it faster.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Honestly I haven't even have a proper running site. Still learning and busy with other work

+ Reply to Thread