+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collective administrative action - Mass delete, inactive, active

Collective administrative action - Mass delete, inactive, active

Recently i have hit by some spammers which create multiple accounts and make many spamming comment.

To remove those accounts, I have to delete them one by one.
    For account administrative page, you are only allow to active or inactive but no delete.

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/ima...3712200029.png

For comments there are no such option available

I will suggest allowing collective delete, inactive for
    - Accounts
    - comments

I'm with you
    A good idea

This is exactly what I was waiting for too!!!

Hello all,

Yes you are right may be it's good idea but please check to remove 1 account with listings. You will see popup window with actions if user have listings: remove listings or move to other account.
    What do you want to do if you choose 2 or more accounts for delete?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

We will include it in next update. But Viktor is right - you will loose ability to move listings to another account and it will delete all account listings without any investigation

we should have this feature. if a seller goes in vacantion he must have the ability to make all his ads inactive for a period of time wich he can set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    We will include it in next update. But Viktor is right - you will loose ability to move listings to another account and it will delete all account listings without any investigation
    hello Mike. If a user goes in vacantion and tries to make all his ads inactive for a period of time how can he achive that? mass action, not one by one. Any sugestions? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    hello Mike. If a user goes in vacantion and tries to make all his ads inactive for a period of time how can he achive that? mass action, not one by one. Any sugestions? Thanks
    There is no such ability in the my listings page yet unfortunately, it's not simple to add it as i think that we need to add something more similar to AP grid: per page function, ability to check several listings, search or filter by listings. Mass actions selector, etc.

I know it's very useful for users and admins too, but for now it's possible as customization only,
    We can try to organize club to make customization cheap for each inside the club )

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    There is no such ability in the my listings page yet unfortunately, it's not simple to add it as i think that we need to add something more similar to AP grid: per page function, ability to check several listings, search or filter by listings. Mass actions selector, etc.

I know it's very useful for users and admins too, but for now it's possible as customization only,
    We can try to organize club to make customization cheap for each inside the club )
    it would be great if others will be interested so we can split the costs. let me know if this happens since i am interested.

please take a look at ticket IQE-300223 to have it solved. the data wich i have provided is acurate and i am using it and viktor has use it as well. thanks
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; October 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Add me in.

+ Reply to Thread