+ Reply to Thread

Thread: explain the membership plan

explain the membership plan

Hi everyone

I created membership plan for the account type company but I have some questions

1-what happened to the alredy created account. ther are no option to join

2-when I try to creat an account in other account type
    ther is no membership for this account type

3-when I create an account in the android app I did not get an option to join membership plan
    this is big problem if user can create account without pay the membership fee

Hello Mohammed,

1. Are you sure that you enable the "Membership plans" option in prorperties? Please check it: AP -> Basic Settings -> Accounts -> Membership plans = enable
    2. Old accounts can be assigned to new membership plans via AP also. You need click to Edit exist account and select Plan.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hello Mohammed,

1-what happened to the alredy created account. ther are no option to join
    If you add limitation all existing accounts cannot see profile info into other accounts. Cannot add new listings all list of limitation you can see into Admin Panel >> Membership Permissions. http://your_site.com/admin/index.php...rship_services
    And all existing accounts should upgrade their profiles on My Profile page.

2-when I try to create an account in other account type their is no membership for this account type
    When you will create new account and the type not included in membershp plan the account will live as usual account

3-when I create an account in the android app I did not get an option to join membership plan
    this is big problem if user can create account without pay the membership fee
    Yes you are right membership does not exist on current version of apps. In future we will include it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread