+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bookmark and Share

Bookmark and Share

Can the ability be added to automatically share new post to:
    1 Facebook Page/Group
    2. Google Plus Page

???

Guru
    http://twitterfeed.com/ Errol, I used to use twitterfeed to push from flynax to facebbook and twitter automated, but these no longer operate but there is a link there for alternative that should work similar.

Twitterfeed used to be free but not sure about the new one as I just now use the social buttons on the site to push out to facebook.

Hello there,

1. Now the Bookmarks and Share plugin allow post listings to twitter only.
    2. Soon we're plan to release the autoPoster plugin, it will allow post listings automaticaly to Facebook and Twitter by default.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Pete Young

I am using hootsuite and it cost 10usd per month I sent this request hoping flynax can reduce my budget with an in house solution.

Hi Curtis

Great Curtis thanks a lot. At least you are ahead of my thoughts. Can you try include google plus also... if this is possible.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol View Post
    Hi Pete Young

I am using hootsuite and it cost 10usd per month I sent this request hoping flynax can reduce my budget with an in house solution.
    ok well the one I sent you also has a free option (10 per day?) that would help you save some money until that happens? your call

https://dlvrit.com/

It's free and takes less than 60 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Errol View Post
    Great Curtis thanks a lot. At least you are ahead of my thoughts. Can you try include google plus also... if this is possible.
    Hi Errol,
    It will have system with modules, i think it can be released as new module in future.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread