+ Reply to Thread

Thread: xajax ereur in PHP 7

Unhappy xajax ereur in PHP 7

Hello

i use php7 in my hosting , i have problem to
    xajax .....

i have this message in the header page of the plugin Im/Ex Category

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; rlImportExportCategories has a deprecated constructor in /home/user/public_html/plugins/importExportCategories/rlImportExportCategories.class.php on line 23
    Output has already been sent to the browser at /home/user/public_html/plugins/importExportCategories/rlImportExportCategories.class.php:23. Please make sure the command $xajax->processRequest() is placed before this.

And this message in this page Or I use Newsletter

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; rlFAQs has a deprecated constructor in /home/user/public_html/plugins/FAQs/rlFAQs.class.php on line 23

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; rlMassmailerNewsletter has a deprecated constructor in /home/user/public_html/plugins/massmailer_newsletter/rlMassmailerNewsletter.class.php on line 23
    Output has already been sent to the browser at /home/user/public_html/plugins/FAQs/rlFAQs.class.php:23. Please make sure the command $xajax->processRequest() is placed before this.

think you
    Last edited by nirvano; May 30, 2017 at 01:45 PM.

Hello,

The problem related with names of constructor, it must have value "__construct" only.
    Check my screens below:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

thank you Curtis

+ Reply to Thread