+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Company Name Field

Smile

Regarding the subject discussed above, I think it is solved, I posted here in the forum the modification to be made in the template, it is quite simple.

About the challenge, I was joking, do not take it seriously, for me the most important thing is the willingness to help, even if you can not. I believe everyone needs help and need help too. Thank You!

But ... I change the subject, I just discovered a serious error in the plugin (MultField), when installing it, all user fields (TextArea) are unavailable for display, I discovered that yesterday, do you have any news about it?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Regarding the subject discussed above, I think it is solved, I posted here in the forum the modification to be made in the template, it is quite simple.

About the challenge, I was joking, do not take it seriously, for me the most important thing is the willingness to help, even if you can not. I believe everyone needs help and need help too. Thank You!

But ... I change the subject, I just discovered a serious error in the plugin (MultField), when installing it, all user fields (TextArea) are unavailable for display, I discovered that yesterday, do you have any news about it?
    LOL ed nothing is serous for me these days, so all good, with plugin best to do a short video of the problem and post that, that way we can all see exactly what the problem is, I have had no problems at all with multifield ? that I know of?

Hi, Pete!

I was wrong, the problem is not with the plugin (MultField), I'm still testing, it seems that the problem is when you have to update the cache, done that the user fields no longer work, only the(textareas), you know if the script works on database with innodb engine? I'm investigating

Thanks!

Hi Ed

Yes the script runs on InnoDB Engine... I convert mine recently and it works flawless

+ Reply to Thread