+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for email sent to user

Hybrid View

for email sent to user

hello

i am talking about free plan
    when listing are expire and for activate listing by admin
    i am change date and to current date and place status are active is email sent to user ?

when new listing are place there status are pending at admin side and when admin move pending to active it sent email good but not expire email to active

please look

Thanks

Hello Ankit,

At first will be better if you will use Renew function for the update listing pay date. You should click checkbox in left side in 1 line with listings then below choose Renew into dropdown and click GO.
    But email will not send to listing owner.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Ankit,

At first will be better if you will use Renew function for the update listing pay date. You should click checkbox in left side in 1 line with listings then below choose Renew into dropdown and click GO.
    But email will not send to listing owner.

is any way can make to sent email to listing owner. people not renew their listings most time so this email will reminder to come back to site

never mind
    its sent email to listing owner just has to activate rather then renew listing
    but can batter to sent email with renew email template

thanks

Hello Ankit,

I will create task for the next version. But if you need it now I suggest you create a new ticket with your request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread