+ Reply to Thread

Thread: error log, mysql problem

error log, mysql problem

hi, i check the error log. i select in php config mysqli but say conflict with nd_mysqli and the website down, and come back to "original" nd_mysqli only for up my site.

the continous report is:
    [09-May-2017 21:21:07 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so' - /opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so: symbol mysql_options, version libmysqlclient_18 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.18 with link time reference in Unknown on line 0
    [09-May-2017 21:23:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/hookerscl/public_html/includes/classes/db.class.php on line 86

and
    [09-May-2017 21:24:20 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so' - /opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so: symbol mysql_options, version libmysqlclient_18 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.18 with link time reference in Unknown on line 0

i have apache 5.6. and config attached php.jpg

Hello Manuel Monroy,

You should check mysqli checkbox also instead of mysql.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

hi viktor, if switch mode on "mysqli" say conflict with "nd_mysqli" and shutdown the website.

dont work the comment viktor, i delete archive log and make again the same.
    [11-May-2017 20:48:48 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so' - /opt/alt/php56/usr/lib64/php/modules/mysql.so: symbol mysql_options, version libmysqlclient_18 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.18 with link time reference in Unknown on line 0

Hello Manuel,

I suggest you create a ticket with the problem.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread