Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
i have asked for detailed instructions...where to go, what to do.
i have the problem reported as well. used first a email adress from my website and didn't receive 1 email. switched to gmail account, received 30 emails yestarday for 30 ads and today none. This is a serious problem wich flynax doesn't care to solve
Hey!! I have seen you postings and I hope you can show some respect to the developers and the Flynax team.

Seriously I dun think this classified is for you. You want a solution that meet all your requirements, maybe you should get a developer to develop one for you.

Also no one is obligated to give you an answer or detail instruction and the only reason why I am replying this thread because I do want others to be misled by your misleading comment.

First no script will guaranteed that your notification email be send. Even other scripts like vbulletin, phpbb etc. so it is not a serious problem like what you say that flynax doesn't care to solve.

www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/troubleshoot_email
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewt...64903&start=15

I already state my recommendation following are some third party smtp services that you can consider to engage ... such services will provide you a smtp address and port for you to integrate to your administrative page.

Sendgrid, Aweber, MailChimp, SendGrid, PostmarkApp and CritSend

Anyone who has this problem I suggest you contact these mail services for detail. If you still do not understand what I mean, try to google it to have a better understanding.

Bear in mind that even companies like foursquare, slideshare engage third party smtp services.