+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barter trade plugin

Post Barter trade plugin

Hi Flynax Team,

I think it would be a great idea to have a BARTER TRADE feature to allow a potential seller to post an item and have a list of potential items they want which the buyer can offer without any transactional costs. It would be a feature available for selected listing packages and I believe it can be a great tool for user engagement and shorten the demand and risk of cash exchanges.

Any feedback on this will be very welcome.

Guru
    ? you could add into the listing status barter trade as an option ? and just create a listing field called barter trade or similar words would be enough so if they choose this option they can fill out the field, I do not see the need to a separate plugin for this but may be wrong. not sure what you mean by shorten the demand / risk for cash ?

Hello Tinashe Nyabako,

So, I agree with Pete.
    You can create 2 fields for it: one radio button with values "Sale" or "Barter" and second field textare with description or checkbox with list of goods.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

good idea.. Thanks Pete and Curtis for the information.

Thanks Pete,

I will try out your suggestion. The cash issue is a local issue where cash is a challenge so it would help to just be able to exchange one item for another without transfer or exchange of hard cash.

+ Reply to Thread