Thread: Company Name Field Priority

Threaded View

Guru
    well, wrong is a tough way of wording things but I guess wrong I am as I am not here telling people they are wrong or right ?, I can not see a problem in using one field over another or renaming them, and as it stands everything you want can be done easy so I am really unsure of the fuss, maybe I am also stupid as well as wrong?, but if you think there is a better way, then lets hope that happens and everyone is happy.

Lets wait and see if we will get -> field display priority option <- without the headache of doing many custom mods because this option is the nature of how a lot company do advertisement with this company name as priority and not by the owner's name.
    very easily done without display options or headaches or updates at least for now? so call me wrong, stupid and confused ?

Just change the first name field to just name (hide last name) Put in the info please add your preferred user name or your trading name or words to that effect, and then they just add john doe or JD Enterprises and the problem is solved yes or no ?. anyway over it now, hope it gets sorted so you like it. cheers.
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 28, 2017 at 01:40 PM.