+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Location Pages SEO

Location Pages SEO

Hello,

I want to discuss about the On-Page SEO, is basically non existent.

Lets take an example: mysite.com/wildwood, https://gyazo.com/25b3aae8e9d40ac7a10dd188a9f5c56e
    When someone chose this location, the Title, and other content boxes remains the same from mysite.com

The landing page mysite.com/wildwood needs to be customized for that location which is Wildwood in this case, Title, meta tags, and content boxes also.

WHAT I WANT TO DO:

SEO Wise, I want to customize every page location

example: mysite.com/miami , when someone lands on this page I want to have a custom title(different from my homepage mysite.com) >> such as > Best Miami Rentals , and different content on the first page, or at least a welcome content box with custom SEO friendly text > such as Rentals in Florida, Miami's best house rentals.

This is really important if you have this kind of website and you want to rank in Google.
    Founder at WEEBY NETWORK

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandru Costan View Post
    This is really important if you have this kind of website and you want to rank in Google.
    Hello Alexandru, First and very clear I do not pertain to be an expert at anything, now that I have covered that, I can say there are several things you can do to ensure your onpage SEO is improved.

Start by reading this thread and applying what I have written there, > http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...4-SEO-problems < you will see at the end there was some difference in mind that I knew nothing of on page SEO, so lets assume that is true to save people jumping all over me again, because I simply can not be bothered with it.

What I can also say to your above is that your onpage SEO can and does happen underneath in the background so by setting up you category Meta data as explained does take care of your on page SEO as far as your locations and any other details you need on the page, even though they may not go through on the viewing page / title as such. ( you can add this to the page title in build categories if you wish, but it is not needed and can look junky )

Since I have stopped posting in the other thread ( as I could not be bothered ) I went from nothing after months to where I am natural getting natural clicks from giggle, I have 71 / 107 of my pages all listing on the first page of google search (I still only have a new site per se), with a CTR of 3.53% which is not as good as I would like it, but I am working on that.

In short there is nothing really wrong with the SEO options in flynax that I can see as you can all or any on page SEO to work that I am aware of, I am open to new ways or improving as a general group If you have something to offer or it can be improved for all of us here.
    Last edited by Pete Young; April 7, 2017 at 01:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread