+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4.5.2 stable now?

4.5.2 stable now?

Dear my fellow Flynax community,

I'm planning to update my script from 4.3 to 4.5.2? Is the current version stable or still under testing?
    Thanks

Guru
    Hello Wei Hong, I have already updated to 4.5.2 and like usual there are a few buggy things that needed to be fixed, and I had some problems with the latest plugin monetize, but overall this has been possibly the best update so far, and I can honestly say the service from flynax has been really good, they have improved greatly and it is a credit to them all.

Saying that I have found a few more slight errors in the mobile version but I am sure these will also be fixed, all in all it has been worth the upgrade and a pleasure to work with the flynax team and a credit to them, so expect some hiccups as always but they should run smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Hello Wei Hong, I have already updated to 4.5.2 and like usual there are a few buggy things that needed to be fixed, and I had some problems with the latest plugin monetize, but overall this has been possibly the best update so far, and I can honestly say the service from flynax has been really good, they have improved greatly and it is a credit to them all.

Saying that I have found a few more slight errors in the mobile version but I am sure these will also be fixed, all in all it has been worth the upgrade and a pleasure to work with the flynax team and a credit to them, so expect some hiccups as always but they should run smooth.
    Very nice hearing your comment on this. And thank you too for being helpful to the community all this long.

+ Reply to Thread