Thread: SEO problems

Threaded View

Guru
    So nobody else using 4.5.2 is having problems with their listing titles being indexed ? I have 0 listing titles indexed since updating to the latest version ? for me it is a worry as it is the most important thing ? maybe I have set something up wrong (but I do not think so) but you need to scan so many old outdated posts to even start to unravel the problems.

If somebody has 4.5.2 and can check if their listing titles are being indexed that would be great.

I think somehow the xml feed output has changed or something is wrong where these titles are not being indexed, what ever way it is very concerning

This (LINK) was listed almost a month ago and still no listing title is indexed, all i get is category and site listing that are so far from page one you would never find it, the listing title is < Soldiers A History of Men in Battle > but no where to be seen ? as these soldiers seem to be MIA

If nobody using the latest version has this problem then I need to find out whats wrong ? Fast / for the record I was able to list 90 plus % of all listings under 7 days and even for some tough keywords on the first page of giggle, now my heart is a ghost town.

this is what things should look like, but not one, not even one tiny one of any of my listing are being indexed since the update ? who will want to list on a site that does not index ?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pete Young; March 10, 2017 at 03:55 AM.