+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the old logo show in the backgrownd

Angry the old logo show in the backgrownd

I added a new logo but the old logo show in the backgrownd

Guru
    that should not happen, you should have renamed the new logo the exact same name and extension as the old one, and you should have been asked to replace the existing image. it should be logo.png or along those lines.

that what i did
    flynax team fix it thanx

try to remove your old logo from your template folder? Or check css file and make sure all logo file are changed. Sometimes, it's high res and low res logo overlap

Hello Mohammed,

You are using general simple template with color-scheme - blue;
    You should upload logo with name: logo_blue.png
    Don't forget about folder: @2x for mobile devices with high resolution and ratio.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello, I installed the premium template general modern under classifieds 4.7.0 and exchanged all logo files. Everything works fine, only in the mobile display is still the old logo displayed, what else must I change?
    Greeting Detlef

Go to ftp://tempaltes>>your_template>>img>>@2x and find logo.png there.
    In this folder all files with double size.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor, I have exchanged everything, even the psd files I have changed and loaded on the server, unfortunately, nothing has changed, in the mobile version is still the old logo displayed.
    Do you have another idea?
    Greeting Detlef

Guru
    Have you done a hard refresh ctrl F5
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I suggest you clear cache on the mobile browser then check again. Because all images for the mobile view locate here: ftp://templates>>your_template>>img>>@2x
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread