+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smarty Code To Display...

Smarty Code To Display...

Hello,

I am curious, is there a smarty code that I could add to a content box that will display locations? I mean, I have a particular situation, that will require me to output the states/regions & cities in a content box. To give you a better idea, this relates to a map I am using in which I have two levels of maps, one level is the Continents and the other level is the Countries. When I click the continent, another map will display with the countries specific to that continent. What I would like to do, is display the states/regions and cities for each country either in a content box that will only be viewable from the homepage. I don't know the easiest way to accomplish this or will it require a customization. I would like to avoid a customization for this if possible. Anyone have some other ideas to complete this map task?

** The locations being display in the content box should only be the ones that are enabled from the geo-filtering plugin, if the location is not enabled then it won't be displayed in the content box.

Thank you in advance!
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; July 31, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread