+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google street view static image

Google street view static image

Hi Flynax team,

Can we have an added feature such as google street view static image in the Realty scripts? Such as described in this google api here?

Hi,

It's possible as paid customization or maybe as plugin for all, but for me not seems clear where to show this static image.

Maybe add it to listing pictures somehow, for example on add listing page find location, select view and then this picture will be saved to listing pictures.

What do you think?

Hi Mike,

Yes, to add to listing pictures. Maybe under find location, address or zip/postal code, click search?

I think this feature will be great. Most ads will have photos if this feature were to be realised.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Hi,

It's possible as paid customization or maybe as plugin for all, but for me not seems clear where to show this static image.

Maybe add it to listing pictures somehow, for example on add listing page find location, select view and then this picture will be saved to listing pictures.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Ang Jo jit; May 10, 2012 at 08:12 AM.

btw, how much would such a customisation be?

Please submit a ticket in case you intereseted in customization we have to clarify how it will work exactly.

It's possible as free plugin too, because we think it's very interesting idea and we added it to the list, but it took longer than customization of cource.

Hi Mike,

ticket submitted few days ago. #VPL-750419. Will be great to have it as a free plugin! Saves on my start-up costs. But if customising it takes just days and isn't overly costly, I will probably go for this option since I will like to have it quick.

how long do i have to wait for a reply to the customisation ticket which I logged? not sure if anyone is handling it.. hoping for some kind of reply so i can plan my next step.
    thanks!

Hi all,

For others who interested in such features.

We decided to add the street view static image feature to existing Location Finder plugin.
    The plugin now allows to point your exact location on add listing or edit listing page.

We will add feature to take a snapshots from google map streetview and save it as listing pictures just through one button click.

Not sure, but we we will probably include Google Streetview panorama feature to the plugin too.
    http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/...view_lazy.html

Let us know if you have any related thoughts or ideas.

I can only say I love you guys for implementing these features.. esp the free part :grin:

+ Reply to Thread