+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Search by distance

Search by distance

Hi,

I would like to know how to limit the automatic result of search by distance to a specific country?

Thank You
    Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I have another problem with search by distance. Uninstall and reinstall the plugin then the plugin will not show up listings which have been added after the reinstall!!!

Thank u
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boudreau View Post
    I would like to know how to limit the automatic result of search by distance to a specific country?
    Which limit do you mean? Please clarify it in details.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Barbouk View Post
    I have another problem with search by distance. Uninstall and reinstall the plugin then the plugin will not show up listings which have been added after the reinstall!!!
    Please create a new ticket with this problem. Our developer will check it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

I am referring to the search bar for the search by distance module.
    For example, lets say I only want to sell in the United States. Let's say the user wants to find Indiana. When he types india in the search bar, He shouldn't see any options that are not in the US. As of now ,the user types india and he will have the country India in the possible options.

I think the easiest way, perhaps would be to have the data from the find locations module (geo-multi) and use that data to search by distance so that there is no double entry and that it looks more customize to the user's region.

Thanks

still waiting for response.

Thank You

+ Reply to Thread