+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tabs on frontpage searchbox

Tabs on frontpage searchbox

Hi everyone, I'm new owner of Flynax general classfieds. Out of the box everything seems ok for now.

Two quick questions:

1. On the homepage of the new installation there are two tabs on the search box, "New" and "Used" based on "conditions" field. How can I change the tabs to a new field, say "Transaction Type" for example?

2. How do I quickly get rid of all the pre-loaded categories?

thanks for the help.
    cheers
    Ryan

Hi Ryan Williams,

1. About tabs on home page.
    1) admin panel > Listing Types > Edit Types, then find group "Arrange Settings" and change "Arrange the boxes by"
    2) admin panel > search forms > then you need to build your new forms.

2. How do I quickly get rid of all the pre-loaded categories?
    admin panel > categories
    one by one manually as there are lot of related things may be attached to the category as plans, fields etc

Thanks.

Hi Dmitry,

When I goto "Arrange the boxes by" dropdown in the "Arrange Settings" section, it only contains tow options:

1.Conditions
    2.Address

I created a new field with several options, how do I get this field to appear here, so I can select it for the "arrage by"

Thanks for the help.

Hi Ryan,

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Williams View Post
    I created a new field with several options, how do I get this field to appear here, so I can select it for the "arrage by"
    You need to create a field of type (Yes / No, Drop Down List, Radios Set, Checkboxes Set) without option "Bind with Data Entries".
    The new field will be available in the "Arrange the boxes by".

Thanks.

Hi Dmitry,

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Hi Ryan,

You need to create a field of type (Yes / No, Drop Down List, Radios Set, Checkboxes Set) without option "Bind with Data Entries".
    The new field will be available in the "Arrange the boxes by".
    I tried what you suggested, but the field still does not appear in the "Arrange the boxes by". thanks
    r

Hi Ryan Williams,

I have checked it on your site and works fine for me.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread