+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to asign meta title for individual category?

How to asign meta title for individual category?

I have a listing type calls: Network.
    And under that type has categories: Buying Car, Selling Car
    While meta description works ok. But not the title

I tried to share the category page Buying Car on facebook. and it shows title Network of the parent listing type, how do I set the title to be Buying Car?
    I'm using 4.5.1

Also is it possible to assign individual images for individual category as well?

any body ?

Question

Hello Wei Hong,

1. Can you send example and FTP access to my PM? I'll check it, it may be bug in the Social Meta Data plugin
    2. Did you meant the Category icons plugin? https://www.flynax.com/plugins/category-icons.html
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    Hello Wei Hong,

1. Can you send example and FTP access to my PM? I'll check it, it may be bug in the Social Meta Data plugin
    2. Did you meant the Category icons plugin? https://www.flynax.com/plugins/category-icons.html
    Thanks Curtis, I have sent you a message. Also I test this on 4.3, 4.5.1, and flynax demo 4.5.2. They take listing title as meta title for child category.

2. I mean a description image for separate category when share on facebook. For example a picture of car dealer when sharing selling car page on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Thanks Curtis, I have sent you a message. Also I test this on 4.3, 4.5.1, and flynax demo 4.5.2. They take listing title as meta title for child category.

2. I mean a description image for separate category when share on facebook. For example a picture of car dealer when sharing selling car page on facebook.
    1. I've fixed problem with category title for social networks.
    You can apply the following fix: open file /includes/controllers/listing_type.inc.php in row ~462

and put a new rows:

2. The changes with car logos can be done as customization only.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Thanks Curtis, I confirmed that this does fix the issue.

+ Reply to Thread