+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Type of membership can view listings first

Type of membership can view listings first

Hi,

Is there a way to make a plugin that lets a membership type (for example dealers) view all the listing before another membership type (ex. buyer)? I can see this plugin useful also for real estate agents network. Agents can view the listings before the customers can.

Thanks

Patrick

Hello Patrick,

The Flynax software already have membership function for all account types.
    Admin panel -> Common -> Basic Settings -> Accounts -> Membership Plans -> enable
    After you can build plans by each of account type in Monetization -> Membership plans -> Add a Plan
    For example you can create 2 membership plan with free price and a paid plan. And disallow to see contact details, pictures and other listing info for free plan.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,
    thank you for the answer.
    What I am asking is an add-on for membership plans. Let me give you an example.
    Lets say I have 3 membership, free, bronze and gold.
    Now lets say that there is a new listing added on monday. Only gold members can view the contact information for 2 days, Wednesday.
    On Wednesday, god and Bronze member can view the contact information for 3 extra days, so until Saturday.
    Only on Saturday, if the listing is still there, that free membership get to view the contact information for the listing.

Hope my example was a more clear!

It gives an incentive for free members to become bronze or gold , because if there is a listing with a good deal, they don't want to miss out on it.

Patrick

Hello Patrick,

I understand your idea, but system doesn't have similar timing restrictions in current configuration.
    But it can be done as small customization. I suggest you create a ticket to the Quotes Department with this explanation.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boudreau View Post

It gives an incentive for free members to become bronze or gold , because if there is a listing with a good deal, they don't want to miss out on it.

Patrick
    are you already asking the poster to pay to make the listing in the first place ? then if so then making the viewer also pay ?

The idea is to let the poster add listing for free but he can pay for featured add. On the other hand the viewer will want to pay in order to have priority on viewing the ads posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boudreau View Post
    The idea is to let the poster add listing for free but he can pay for featured add. On the other hand the viewer will want to pay in order to have priority on viewing the ads posted.
    So, in this case i think you need use the Featured status of listings and also i suggest you to check new monetizer plugin. Maybe it will be enough for you.
    https://www.flynax.com/plugins/monetizer.html
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Thanks Curtis
    I will look into that.

+ Reply to Thread