+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PLUGIN - Monetizer

PLUGIN - Monetizer

I love this plugin but I would like you to correct these bugs for both Highlight and Bump Package

If plan or price is = $0 do not show Payment Gateway

Also I am suggesting to put unlimited as option for both Highlight and Bump Package.

Small website needs to start "FREE".

It may contradict the heading Monetizer but i think these are necessary for user engagement. Then we charge users later down

Flexibility is also good.

m1.jpgm2.jpgmoneizer.jpgmonetonize.jpg
    Last edited by Errol; February 17, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

Hello Errol,

I suggest you create a new ticket with all your observations and bugs which you found. Because Alan cannot help you here.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Ok I haven't install it on my production server... I was merely suggesting to correct this in the download package

Thanks for the feedback Errol, it was very helpful! Viktor forwarded you to the tickets by mistake,
    please keep posting your further feedbacks here, we will use it for the next plugin update.

Folk, your feedbacks are also welcome!

Hello

After installing this plugin when upgrading a liting plan will end up in an blank page. If the price is free for a highlight the user is asked to choose a payment method and even if choose one on the next page when see payment details of press NEXT the user will be redirected again at the page where he must choose the payment method

Ok John... Viktor is my friend I understand his way of communication -> Please update this plugin soonest I would really like to implement it on my website.

See attachment.
    This would be a very nice option if integrated
    plugin.jpg

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Errol View Post
    See attachment.
    This would be a very nice option if integrated
    Attachment 2486
    that I like

+ Reply to Thread