+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Note: Please confirm change of you email address by email.

Guru

Note: Please confirm change of you email address by email.

testing profile, email does not update but below email it has these words

Note: Please confirm change of you email address by email.

So is that saying if you want to change email address they have to manually use the contact us option and manually request an email change ? or is it supposed to email them a confirmation of requested change ?

and if they are to email in through the contact form how would one confirm if they are the owner ? especially if they are changing the address because the other one does not exist ?

just a little confused on how all of this is designed / supposed to work

Thanks
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    any updates or anybody understand how this works please ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

hello pete i test mine it s working ..
    I entered another e-mail address on my profile and the system automatically forwarded it to my e-mail address. Link clicked my e-mail address changed

Guru
    let me try that to see if it works, thanks for the update

ok thanks yes that seemed to work, and understand what is supposed to happen now so I might slightly change the wording to explain a little more.

thank you

my edited words

Note: To maintain account security please check your email inbox after selecting the save option to validate and update the requested changes you have made to your account email address.
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 18, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread