+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP All Plugins Vanished

HELP All Plugins Vanished

I was almost done configuring our new site (v4.usused.com). I was only making minor changes to the style.css file. Little stuff like changing padding, etc. When out of nowhere after I did a page refresh and I received a "rlReCaptcha error". I went to plugins in the Admin panel... and there was nothing listed. Then I went and looked in the public_html/v4 folder and there was no plugins directory. I have no idea what could have removed it. So then I thought OK, I will copy a backup of the directory back to the server.

Then the error message changed to HTTP ERROR 500. I went back to the Plugins under the Admin Panel. The plugins were now showing in the list, but I could not click on any of the plugins I got nothing.

I turned on debugging in the config.inc.php and now I see the following error message.
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Attached Images Attached Images

look like its a conflict with recaptcha plugin, how about you try to uninstall it and reinstall afterward

Thanks Wei. I had tried to disable all of the plugins, but that didn't help. I tried removing the reCaptcha plugin and then refreshed and received a different error message. This time it was for the listings carousel plugin. I uninstalled that and reinstalled and now everything seems to be working.

I many have spoken too soon. It would appear that reCaptcha does not work now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. I have gone to google.com/recaptcha/admin and copied the Site Key and the Secret Key to the Admin Panel. Cleared cache. But I just have a blank area where the reCaptcha should be.

I have tried to uninstall the reCaptcha, but I still have the same problem. It still keeps asking for the reCaptcha.

+ Reply to Thread