+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contact seller don't work

Question Contact seller don't work

I added the right to send messages, but still get the error: Please sign in and make sure your membership plan allows you to contact users.
    Anyone know what is it?

Hello Yuliy,

Exist a few places where you should check it.

1. Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Messaging find line: Allow visitors to contact sellers through the contact form
    2. If you use membership plans Admin Panel >> Membership Plans click edit icon and find line: Plan Services >> Contact sellers

If you want non-logged users to contact with listing owners you should enable both points.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

My plan includes messaging services, and I logged, i checked my settings but still I get the same error
    Incidentally, the same error is present in the official demo

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Yuliy,

Exist a few places where you should check it.

1. Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Messaging find line: Allow visitors to contact sellers through the contact form
    2. If you use membership plans Admin Panel >> Membership Plans click edit icon and find line: Plan Services >> Contact sellers

If you want non-logged users to contact with listing owners you should enable both points.

I have the same problem here, already did the configuration that Viktor said but no solve.

Reg.

Hello All,

I suggest you create a new ticket with your requests.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread