+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: location meta title no solution

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahap Gezer View Post
    hello so far what u been explain or told non one give url city if u have any please Prove it. i been done them long time ago but not
    they just give city title or meta description

but i want to show city in url

http://realestate.domain.com/london/housin/Sale.html
    Sahap we ahve shown you what we think you want. please see pictures

1. add city to your title form
    city3.jpg

2. add city to meta description
    city4.jpg

3. city in url
    city 1.jpg

4. city in url + meta description / using moz option i showed you in pre post
    cit5.jpg

now if this is still not what you say people are not helping you with or what you want can you please explain a little more.
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 12, 2017 at 02:16 PM.

hello Unfortunately i dont know what to say .i been wrote as i done all in title or meta description but this not what i want ... but u keep repeat same thing and ur picture not very clear still thanks so much pete
    here picture please look becarefull
    url.jpg

Master
    mrb şahap istediğini Multi-field/Geo filtering le yapabilirsin

http://emlak.satcazalcaz.com/adiyama...lik/konut.html

Quote Originally Posted by Yakup calis View Post
    mrb şahap istediğini Multi-field/Geo filtering le yapabilirsin

http://emlak.satcazalcaz.com/adiyama...lik/konut.html
    merhaba yakup sende ulke yok bu yuzden sadece şehir cıkıyor bide Multi-field hata var

Master
    anlamadim ulkedemi istiyorsun ve nasil bir hata var

Guru
    hello Unfortunately i dont know what to say .i been wrote as i done all in title or meta description but this not what i want ... but u keep repeat same thing and ur picture not very clear still thanks so much pete
    here picture please look becarefull
    Attachment 2122
    https://www.flynax.com/plugins/location-filter.html

do you have this installed / my location ? this should add all of that to the url

hello pete yes

first it s give url country then city ( http://emlak.domain.com/country/city/isyeri ) but i just want have city .

i been setup Multifield/Location Filter u dont know how many error i got with it. i made ticket they replyed ( we are preparing major update, that are re-worked from scratch )

here s errors

1. 'Categories listing box' showing wrong counter ( picture 1 )

2. In page 'search_on_map' zoom is always 'default' with different settings ( picture 2 )

3 geo_filter_block give error with any other language ('not amin' language) ( picture 3 )

http://emlak.domain.com/ku/turkey/en/konut.html

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    Last edited by Sahap Gezer; February 13, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Guru
    I hope you get it all sorted out champ.
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:05 PM.

i hope so pete but we had long conversation about Multi-field/Geo filtering and make choice for url show country or city what we want.
    no replyed from flynax team i dont know whay . i want to ask flynax team is it very difficult give choice in url show city or country?

Guru
    i hope so pete but we had long conversation about Multi-field/Geo filtering and make choice for url show country or city what we want.
    no replyed from flynax team i dont know whay . i want to ask flynax team is it very difficult give choice in url show city or country?
    For what it is worth and with out getting you more upset, I think you are trying to hard to get that part right based on what you have said, if you followed the steps every one has said about where to add metes titles etc I think you will get very good results.

Just having mysite.com/london/ appartments in the category url is just one very small piece of your puzzle and probably going to have little to no more effect on any of your seo than mysite.com/england/london/appartments

Without all of this other things shown it really is nearly pointless, also keep in mind that giggle is just one small part of your overall marketing plan, yes it is important, but lets start with your search term and your blogger, he does not need that exact url he can add any text and add a link to it, then you really want to be tageting as an example if you had 30 listings for apartments for rent in london, you would want as many of those listing appearing on the first few pages of giggle as you can.

This is done by following the guides and info given in this post for you, also remember that when people add listing you can only controll to a degree what and how they write their ad and that's where add the meta title and titles etc will help you.

If 2 people were setting up flynax and one just worried about having the town only in the category url and the other followed all of the other advice and had country / town then the second one would win the giggle war by a mile.

Sahap it will be your choice what you do, and I can really understand as many others can in wanting the best outcome and sometimes when your newer at things you think it is the only way, but there really are many marketing options you will need to cover and this is only one of them, today a lot of people propbably do not even visit giggle with social media and other options.

below is one last look at some very early results from google doing what has been suggested for a listing and you can do this with most keywords (and remeber some keywords are very difficult to rank for regardless of what you do.

this shows that I own the top 5 spots in google that include first image to appear, plus facebook, and this was replicated at different levels for the same ad for all sorts of related similar keywords not just that one, and lets say that is just one ad of hundreds or thousands of ads ? how much in your face do you think id get from giggle. that said once things are set up you can focus on all other methods of marketing that you may want to do.

betterads3 - Copy.jpg

Now I ask would you like say to own say the top 25 out of say the top 30 ads for your keywords and multiple ads across your site including social media and images where you dominate giggle as best you can or just worry about one result ?

anyway good luck with it and really wish you well and I am sure you will be successful with it all.
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread