+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: location meta title no solution

Guru
    In the first picture, i think all you need do is press add to metat title, you already have city dialed up, just need to add it ? and test

pete please do have any test or can show with any picture thanks
    how i can test and understand it s working
    for ex. i will make seo for sell apertmans in london .
    and someone will give ads in london aparmens .. google be index it as this aprtmes sell in london .
    Last edited by Sahap Gezer; February 9, 2017 at 05:49 AM.

Guru
    Sahap, you said you wanted to add the city to the title, and all you need to is add the city option to your meta title to achieve this, as far as telling google to find your listings that is up to google ?

there are seo tools available that would the title or you should be able to just right click the page and view page source to see any title changes ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:03 PM.

Guru
    Sahap, you said you wanted to add the city to the title, and all you need to is add the city option to your meta title to achieve this, as far as telling google to find your listings that is up to google ?

there are seo tools available that would the title or you should be able to just right click the page and view page source to see any title changes ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:04 PM.

thank u very much pete i will try...
    but not any flynax team been expline it .. make seo for every city

for ex. i will make seo for sell apertmans in london .
    and someone will give ads in london aparmens .. google be index it as this aprtmes sell in london .

Look at these photo.

Go to the General Category > click edit > Then at your meta from the drop down.

Once you do it in the General Category there is no need to do this individual for all. It will populate the entire Listing Typre

C1.jpgC2.jpg

Guru
    Sahap, we all want to build the biggest and best, but websites are rarely ever born perfect, most sites develop and age for the better over time, as well rather that trying to do a mass of something try a little less and test, test, test before doing it all because if you have it wrong you will waste a lot of time.

Also I will never claim to be a seo expert because I am not, but it sounds like you are very new at this, so any reading that you can do on the subject will help, I will dig up some general links for you and post them here, some of it gives you a way to check your on page seo that you were talking about, but at the end of the day remember that giggle changes and swaps all of the time, there are no one sliver bullets when it comes to this.

Yes there are things you can do to improve your seo and I will also post some of the things I have found here that may help but with that somebody else may do it different so keep that in mind as there is no one perfect way to do this just like there is no one perfect way to build your site.

It would be nice if every single time a person who types in apartments for rent in London, found your ad right at the top and that everyone clicked it, but I doubt that will happen, as above there are some things you can do to help that but it will never be a guarantee

Updates

Sahap if your using chrome go to extensions and download the extension below this will add an option to see your on page seo

MozBar 3.1.198
    MozBar from Moz

-
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:04 PM.

yes u r right pete i dont understand much about it but i found some do it

i just want to meke seo every city
    the seo man will write article and in this arts give link (For example ) = apertmens sell in london

need url like this

http://realestate.domain.com/london/housin/Sale.html

Unfortunately the sistem dont have or what. one week i m keep asking how may i do or what i need to do ..

that s it but no reply from flynax team

Guru
    Sahap, people have shown you how to add the city to the meta title, so I am un clear as to what else there is you need clarification on.

as for the url in flynax that comes from the listing title?, so you can in categories if you wish set up in the build title option the fields you need and see if that gives you your answer that your looking for.

So go to your admin panel > categories > browse > category > build category > listing title form and drag into that the city or any other details that you want (see Errol's post above) and save, then go back to the listing and open it up and you should now see the city in the url.

There are 4 quick things that you can do for onsite seo / flynax (again I am not the wiz here, I just learn as I go)

1. Have the keyword / keyword in the URL
    2. Have your keyword / related keys in the H1 tag
    3. have your keyword / related keys in the meta title
    4. Have your keyword / related keys in the meta description
    + as a bonus have related keywords in any alt images

Can you post or pm a link of what url you have now ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 11, 2017 at 04:43 AM.

hello so far what u been explain or told non one give url city if u have any please Prove it. i been done them long time ago but not
    they just give city title or meta description

but i want to show city in url

http://realestate.domain.com/london/housin/Sale.html

+ Reply to Thread