+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Give the user the option to hide the phone number

Give the user the option to hide the phone number

On seller info block have name, email and tlf number. User can make settings by hisself (on seller account details page) to hide his email. But don't have setting to hide field 'tlf number'. How I can make this?

Guru
    ? they would just leave the field blank when filling out details, make it non compulsory, add it they see it, leave it out, they do not / if they dont want people to see it, then there is no point in adding it anyway, as no one will ever see it.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

hello pete thanks but just I want to offer only options to users as like e mail adress

I think also it will be good idea to have that option, that a user can chose to display hess phone number or not.
    For security reason, that a listing is not a fake, I make the phone or mobil as required field.

It will be a good idea to have that

hello still i m waiting for somebody expline how i can do it ..

Hello Sahap,

We can make it as a customization. Would you please create a new ticket with your request and we will discuss there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread