+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i need to print country level 2 in the top listing

Yes i try this but it didn't work?

try this and look if you can find the country in there
    {$listing_data|@print_r}

but viktor is the pro here
    Last edited by Mustafa ilker Yonel; November 3, 2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: changed victor to viktor

Thanks, but it doesn't work too. May be another idea for echo the selected country name on the startpage?

Victor's answer is correct, but you should first go to admin panel -> listing fields and edit your city field. Then find `key` name for that.
    Perhaps the `key` name is not country _level2. lets suppose it is city. Then change viktor's answer to this:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

Hello Bahram,

Is it possible to give me hint please how to print other fields Title & Values?
    For example the phon number field

of For Rent/Sale field?

This will be great from you.

Thank you,
    Tariq

Yes please and i need it for the city code :-)

did you try this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    Victor's answer is correct, but you should first go to admin panel -> listing fields and edit your city field. Then find `key` name for that.
    Perhaps the `key` name is not country _level2. lets suppose it is city. Then change viktor's answer to this:

Code:

did you try this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post

Code:

That works for the city name but i need one for the country code like US, NL, CL, ect.

Also, is it possible to provide the map how to do this code? it will be great.
    I need to make other costume fields, and I can see the array is too long and confusing me to understand the syntax I need to write.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread