+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Levels of "Multifield / Location Filter" plugin

Levels of "Multifield / Location Filter" plugin

Hello !!!
    The functionality of geolocation of ads, and users accounts are very important insofar as the website is first and foremost a website that is featured to be used for local exchanges, for local interactions, for a proximity use. But this wonderful plugin "Multifield / Location Filter" provides only 2 levels of geographical subdivisions ie in each country there are only regions and cities directly located in these regions.
    Now in France, the country is subdivided administratively into 13 regions (since September 2016), into 101 departments numbered in alphabetical order (with some exceptions of Corsica and dom-tom). These department numbers are the basics for the postal codes (ZIP CODES) of the cities that are located there.
    For example: In the region "Bretagne" in france, there are 4 d
    Last edited by Salahadine Abdoulaye; January 21, 2017 at 06:37 PM.

For example: In the region "Bretagne" in france, there are 4 d
    Last edited by Salahadine Abdoulaye; January 21, 2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: To complete the thread. No enough place

Guru
    You Can build multi field to as many levels as you want ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    You Can build multi field to as many levels as you want ?
    Yes I can but the newly added level remain inert for clic. And there are a little less than 40000 cities with their zip codes to type one by one in the corresponding department to each one. I think it'll be easy for people vho know how to code sql. I have the liste of the 101 departments and I'm making the lists of cities in each department right now.
    Last edited by Salahadine Abdoulaye; January 22, 2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: To make statments a little bit comprehensive.

+ Reply to Thread