+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incomplete listing causing

Incomplete listing issue.

Hello everyone

Incomplete listings are showing frequently in my site , that is happened with old users Whose are know to submit their listing.
    what cause this issue regardless submitting errors ?
    Last edited by Musfir Alotaibi; December 5, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Does old version of listing preview plugin cause that ?

I have made an update for listing preview plugin . but there is a problem with this new update , it doesn't support RTL !

Guru
    If people do not go past the preview it can cause the incomplete error from memory, but the owner will get an email, mock up a user and email and test it for yourself, this way you will see how and why it happens, you also have a setting in admin that will clear any incomplete listings so I would not worry about them to much.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Musfir Alotaibi,

I suggest you create a ticket with your problem. Because here I cannot help you
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thank you Pete ,
    Thank you Viktor , i will test it after updating of listing preview plugin , if problem not gone , i will submit a ticket.

Hello Victor .
    Ticket has been submitted , Ticket ID: JPW-720775

Is there any way to find out about what is incomplete in the listing? My preview plugin is up to date.

Guru
    You will mostly find that if people go to preview but then do not select the OK submit button it will become incomplete, so in other words they have set the whole ad up to preview stage but not submitted its final or last step. test that and see if it is correct, then do a few tests where you stp just before preview.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thats strange! Whats the point to set up the FREE listing with pictures uploaded and everything else and just not press the Finish button?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonid Brumari View Post
    Thats strange! Whats the point to set up the FREE listing with pictures uploaded and everything else and just not press the Finish button?
    Because they thought that the listing is already posted.

+ Reply to Thread