+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: portrait mode images

Hello Nicolae,
    You should disable main crop module as well, means both crop options should be disabled.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello Nicolae,
    You should disable main crop module as well, means both crop options should be disabled.

John
    hello. i have Automatic cropping and Cropping by users disabled. it is the first thing i have done

When you guys look into this you should fix the croping to. The image quality are bad when we look on the big picture.

I guess this is to save place on our servers ? but i would like to have better quality on the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post
    When you guys look into this you should fix the croping to. The image quality are bad when we look on the big picture.

I guess this is to save place on our servers ? but i would like to have better quality on the pictures.
    There is an image quality in configurations- image settings, think its set at 85% as standard, u may be able to increase that....unless you already have

hello. did you installed the fix to solve the crop issue? i am curious if is just me who is not lucky to have it working. thanks

Hello,

i have installed the fix and disabled both crop options. But nothing changed, there is still the crop issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Cammie Bradford View Post
    Hello,

i have installed the fix and disabled both crop options. But nothing changed, there is still the crop issue...
    thanks for confirming this. hope the flynax team will have a solution soon.

Hi,

maybe it is a bug in disabling cropping feature. Because before i installed the fix, i had disabled both crop options too, but after uploading pictures, they still where cropped...

Hi to flynax support,

can you check this issue please and post a working fix for this soon? This is the only "bug" to fix i am waiting for, before i can go online with my site... Thank you very much!

Best regards

Hello flynax support, any news?

+ Reply to Thread