+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: portrait mode images

Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    no. this is not a bug. it is just a very important feature wich they didn't take into account when they made this script.
    another one, for me at least, is a user ban via the ip to prevent that user from creating new accounts. we do not have any means to stop a user from creating a new account if he scamed peoples. at least with this we can have a certain advantage. not perfect, but still better than nothing
    New next version or may be after 1 version this feature will be integrate in flynax product.

or at least have a type of feedback system in wich other users (who purchased goods from a seller) give him a feedback -something similar like ebay for instance, to set apart the good sellers than the poor ones (comments plugin is usefull at a degree in this area but can be improved).

another one would be mass import for users, so that they can upload 10-100 ads at a time. ading 100 ads it is time consuming

this script is well made and has lots of good things. it needs just some features added or remade to make it perfect. in their place, i would propose a list of features or listed what the buyers want and make a pool with those option and start working on the most wanted features.
    Yes you are right it's good features we thought about it already . After some times (may be 1 month or some more) we will create this plugin. Please wait.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

that will be great. for the feedback part i think the proper solution would be to make it like on ebay, meaning users who want to buy a certain item need to have an account, click on a button like Buy, and for that transaction can leave a feedback (comment + rating) wich should show in the details of that user. the seller should have the posibility to post a response and in case of problems between buyer and seller we should have the posibility to delete a feedback (after we receive proofs like shipping papers etc). this should be in the same package with ip ban to work properly. this feature is important for the script becouse will build a confindece sistem between buyers/sellers.

I think that you flynax guys forgot what is this topic about! We have concrete problem and waiting your solution. This is important for more from your customers i think.
    "I too have same problem and when upload vertical (portrait) photos, your script cut almost half of picture. I have disabled in admin cropped, but still continue cutting. Please flynax team fix this problem as soon as possible"

Regards

can you tell us if the crop issue will be solved in the new version of flynax wich will be released?

the java crop wich you use allows quite many things - http://deepliquid.com/projects/Jcrop/demos.php
    your script should detect automatic if a picture is in portarait mode or in landscape and adjust the crop to fit it (right now is loked to landscape crop). we should have a fixed side of the image (let's say width) and a auto size for the heighs wich should fit by leaving white spaces in left and right side of the image. this will solve one big problem of the script.
    Untitled-1.jpg
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; July 5, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

I am facing same issue too.

Did any one find work around fix for it?

Hello Guys,
    I would like reply regarding photos cropping module, we have improved it and you will have it in next software update.
    How new system works? Simple, system will place photo on white background and do not crop (depends of settings in AP).

Regarding prevents user to post listings and banning by IP, maybe you should test this plugin:
    http://www.flynax.com/plugins/autoregprevent.html

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello Guys,
    I would like reply regarding photos cropping module, we have improved it and you will have it in next software update.
    How new system works? Simple, system will place photo on white background and do not crop (depends of settings in AP).

Regarding prevents user to post listings and banning by IP, maybe you should test this plugin:
    http://www.flynax.com/plugins/autoregprevent.html

John
    Hello John
    1.hope that the new crop will fix our problems. thanks.
    CAN YOU PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS TO FIX THIS ISSUE BEFORE YOU RELEASE THE NEW VERSION OF SCRIPT? THAT MAY TAKE A WILE AND MANY OF US WOULD APRECIATE HAVING IT WORKING OK SOONER.

2.i belive that all of us wanted a "in house" system, meaning that we, as administrators, when we receive proofs that can lead to a ip ban, can place that ip in a list and the system would not allow it to create a new account unless we remove that ip from the banned list.
    your addon allows us to ban an ip at http://www.stopforumspam.com/add but the decision in the end belongs to that website, not to us. is like asking others to take care of "our problem" instead of taking care ourself.
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; July 18, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    Hello John
    1.hope that the new crop will fix our problems. thanks.
    CAN YOU PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS TO FIX THIS ISSUE BEFORE YOU RELEASE THE NEW VERSION OF SCRIPT? THAT MAY TAKE A WILE AND MANY OF US WOULD APRECIATE HAVING IT WORKING OK SOONER.
    Hi,

yet, it will be cool if you can provide a fix for the cropping issue here! I also need a fix for this asap! Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Hello guys,
    Here the fix regarding cropping problem:
    - Go to /includes/classes/ and open rlResize.class.php for edit
    - find function named: function _resize($numWidth, $numHeight){ ... }
    - and replace with this:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hello guys,
    Here the fix regarding cropping problem:
    - Go to /includes/classes/ and open rlResize.class.php for edit
    - find function named: function _resize($numWidth, $numHeight){ ... }
    - and replace with this:

John

for me seems to not work. i have disabled crop by clients and same thing.
    Last edited by Petrache Nicolae; August 3, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread