+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: portrait mode images

portrait mode images

hello. does anyone have a solution to make the script show images in portrait mode if that is how they are? right now we lose half of the image becouse the script doesn't handle this basic feature. thanksportrait1.JPGportrait.JPG

Hello Petrache Nicolae,

I have fixed it for you. Please check.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

thanks but this is not what i asked. i asked other users if they have a solution wich will alow us to post a portrait image without beeing rotated and croped 50% by your script. your script deals just with landscape images wich is very bad since users do have portrait images and they lose half of the image becouse of this. and since you asked big money to fix this i decided to ask in the forum if someone has a solution to this problem.
    your script is lovely but it has several things that are pretty bad as they are. petty

Hello Nicolae,

I wonder images of what resolution do you users try uploading? What resolution do you want to set for thumbnails and for large images? or images should be rotated automatically?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

the size of the images does not matter
    PORTRAIT.jpgLANDSCAPE.jpg

the portrait.jpg is ok (not cut off).but, as it is, your script cuts off from the portrait image. we lose 50% of it so instead of the complete bird we have just the head and part of the body or body and foot. not the whole image. this is a big minus for your script

Hello Nicolae,

We will discuss about it with our developers and may be this function will be integrated in the system in new version.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

that would be great

I too have same problem and when upload vertical (portrait) photos, your script cut almost half of picture. I have disabled in admin cropped, but still continue cutting. Please flynax team fix this problem as soon as possible

Well... the issue is not unique to just you two. I think that is what flynax classified script does. But my question is that, cann't this be fixed easily because it is not a bug. Please flynax TECH team, you guys should look into this. ThNKS,you guys stil and always remain the BEST.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukwudi Moses View Post
    Well... the issue is not unique to just you two. I think that is what flynax classified script does. But my question is that, cann't this be fixed easily because it is not a bug. Please flynax TECH team, you guys should look into this. ThNKS,you guys stil and always remain the BEST.
    no. this is not a bug. it is just a very important feature wich they didn't take into account when they made this script.
    another one, for me at least, is a user ban via the ip to prevent that user from creating new accounts. we do not have any means to stop a user from creating a new account if he scamed peoples. at least with this we can have a certain advantage. not perfect, but still better than nothing

or at least have a type of feedback system in wich other users (who purchased goods from a seller) give him a feedback -something similar like ebay for instance, to set apart the good sellers than the poor ones (comments plugin is usefull at a degree in this area but can be improved).

another one would be mass import for users, so that they can upload 10-100 ads at a time. ading 100 ads it is time consuming

this script is well made and has lots of good things. it needs just some features added or remade to make it perfect. in their place, i would propose a list of features or listed what the buyers want and make a pool with those option and start working on the most wanted features.

+ Reply to Thread