+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contact the owner without logging

contact the owner without logging

How to configure Flynax so that visitors can contact the owner without logging in or creating an account?

I do not want to enable the membership plan, because the seller and brookers have to register to sell on my site.

But I want the visitor to contact the vendors without having to register.
    Last edited by Marc Girouard; January 5, 2017 at 07:01 PM.

Hello Marc,

You can disable the Membership plans and activate "Allow visitors to contact sellers through a contact form".

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I need membership plan, because brooker inscription is not free.

But I want Allow visitors to contact sellers through a contact form.

Guru
    ? whats a membership plan got to do with allowing somebody send you message if you select those settings ? I do not think they are connected in any way, membership plan or not.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

If the membership plan is enable, visitors can not contact sellers without logging in.
    If the membership plan is disabled, visitors can contact sellers without logging in, but I can not have a plan for the broker to register has a price to pay
    How do the brokers who sign up have a registration fee, that ordinary sellers do not have a registration fee but that all visitors can contact the vendors or broker through a contact form without having to log in?

Guru
    If the membership plan is enable, visitors can not contact sellers without logging in.
    did not know that was the case, can you just not use membership and set it so that you have 2 user groups using different listing plans where one pays and the other does not ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

If I do not use the membership plan, how to define 2 groups of users using different registration plans where one pays and the other not?

Because if membership plan is enable, Allow visitors to contact sellers through a contact form don't work. And I want visitors to contact the sellers with the contact form without logging in.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Girouard View Post
    If I do not use the membership plan, how to define 2 groups of users using different registration plans where one pays and the other not?

You would for example create or rename 2 user groups to Broker @ Private for example, these would currently be be listed as buyer seller etc.

Once you have done that you would create listing plans for both, ( a listing plan can be assigned to one or more groups) so you would have a set of pricing allocated to the brokers group which would cost $ to add a listing, and you would have listing plans assigned to private which would all be free to list.

When a person registers on the site they would choose what group they were in and the rest would follow.

The problem is not the creation of a membership plan.
    The problem is that if the membership plan is enable. Visitors can not contact the seller without having to connect even if "Allow visitors to contact sellers through a contact form" is enable.

Guru
    Yes exactly thats why you disable membership plan and work another way, if you want to be able to do what you want then you will need to apply to have a custom job done on your site ? or maybe flynax will edit it for you for free ?

but without that you next choice is to work around it, with flynax it can be more about how to work with what you have.

+ Reply to Thread