+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multi-field/ geo filter showing no ads on home page categries

Multi-field/ geo filter showing no ads on home page categries

HI,

Am facing two issues.

1. On using Multi-field/ geo filter, on my home page when i select and city, it should show no of listed ads in each category, were as it show most of the blank category. so the issue it on home page listing category is not linked with the select location filter.

Please find attached image for you reference.

2. My CCavanue payment gateway is not working, when i enter all detail it goes to ccavenue page and comes back to my site home page.

even my paypal gateway also not working as it say it cannot process as merchent is accepting in INR, and Paypal doesnt convert in INR so even its not working, so which payment gateway sould i use.
    I suggested to create paytm plugin, as in our country its big now, everyone is using it.

Please give us some solution, not able to monitize site in anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Sanjay,

1. Please create a ticket with geofilter problem and our developer will check it.
    2. The plugin with new payment system can be created as customization only.
    You can create a ticket in Quotes Department if you want the price of it.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

Hi Curtis,

on my multi field/ geo filter problem, I created ticket but I havent got any reply on that. Request you to please solve it is at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay Pattar View Post
    Hi Curtis,

on my multi field/ geo filter problem, I created ticket but I havent got any reply on that. Request you to please solve it is at the earliest.
    We're sorry for delay, but you need answer from our staff. Because your website have custom changes.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

having the same problem , also no answer with ticket. ads are not showing up in citys posted
    please let me know what i need to do

Same problem here also (without any customizations at my site, fresh installation).

I wait 9 days now for a reply at one of my e-mails.
    1 day at an urgent ticket on support.
    Live support is never...live.
    ...and i can't get anyone threw phone!

What is going on ?!?

+ Reply to Thread