+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add Account Type to New Account Created email

Add Account Type to New Account Created email

In the default "A new account created at {site_name}" email template, it doesn't show the Account Type selected by the user.

I find it very helpful to see the Account Type for a new member in that email.

Can you consider adding this to the core software for the next update?

Thank you
    Ron

Guru
    You should be able to go into the email template and add that in / it will look something like {account_type} but check a few templates to find the correct code
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:02 PM.

I wish it was that easy. If you add {account_type} ... that's what it shows in the email ... "{account_type}" ... it doesn't replace the placeholder with the actual value. I think there's something else that needs to be done.

I usually have to open a support ticket and have Flynax do it for me. That's why I added it here in Feature Requests.

And I'm not aware of any existing email templates that includes the "Account Type" by default.

Guru
    will have a look closer and come back to you if I get it sorted, I do now i have seen account type in one of the emails ? from memory one of the renewal ones I think ? will update if I find it.

You have successfully updated your listing to the 1M Featured plan
    listing updated or similar has it

thats listing type / account type ? looks like the welcome has the membership plan options ?

Membership Plan
    Name: Welcome 100
    Price: Free
    Active till: Oct 18, 2016
    Account type ? will keep digging
    Last edited by Pete Young; December 26, 2016 at 11:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread