+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Search-On-Map - Default Zoom

Search-On-Map - Default Zoom

Trying to set the Default Zoom when l goto, “Search-On-Map”. I have tried setting:

1. Admin > General > Default zoom on search map

2. Admin > Google Maps > Location default zoom

3. Also, searched Forum and read, “Map zoom for search on map page”, but could not figure out final answer.

http://forum.flynax.com/showthread.p...ghlight=search

None of these has any effect, i.e. zoom level stay the same, Can someone point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

to control the zoom use this option -- >
    1. Admin > General > Default zoom on search map

The problem is this will work only if there is no location selected on home page, if someone selects a location then it will not show the default country and zoom you set up in the above option.

no matter what i tried i doesn't work, i suggest that Flynax makes this location and zoom as default regardless if someone is selecting a location or not.

Hi Samir

Thanks for the reply, information. Unfortunately, that does not seem to work either.

Hi,

Further to my original post, l noticed today, (see image uploaded - "Search on Map issue.jpg"), that the "State/Region" dropdown list is also displaying Countries and not States or Region lists, maybe this setting has something to do with the general problem of not being able to set the "Default Zoom".

I am not sure what setting l can check, can someone point me in the correct direction to see if l can clear it ?

Search on Map issue.jpg

Many thanks

Guru
    if this is a bug just create a ticket and have flynax fix it if you are unable to do it.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete

Thanks for the information, l have entered a ticket.

+ Reply to Thread